[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby AvovA17 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:17 am

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Mon May 07, 2018 2:48 am

It wasn't that amazing... I desecrated Binlor to fast track JJ (having found the altar a little bit later than I'd really like). JJ gives you the mana for three fireballs easily... you combine that with B2P and you're a good enough caster to take out an average hard level boss. And JJ also helps with making sure you have the HP to get the second right after. The final boss was no match for the level catapults offered by popcorn, being a Goblin who had just come into a small fortune, and had still had access to Chaos Avatar. Levelling just meant going for conservative targets, instead of hunting big game like regen fighters normally want to do.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Mon May 07, 2018 12:06 pm

I screwed up faithwise a bit too last time: saw JJ, EM, and Dracul, so I started following Dracul (I did not have ENDISWAL at that point, otherwise I would have picked EM, I think). Turned out I forgot Dracul hates CYDSTEPP, which is not good for a warlord, so I took a dump on EM's altar, and converted to JJ. Had to play with corrosion until the last boss, when I finally used Chaos Avatar.
AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Mon May 07, 2018 4:58 pm

The corrosion is typically nothing unless you get it very early... especially for a Warlord, who has little concern over taking more damage (as they're often already taking enough). I certainly would never have moved into Dracul early... it can be a pain picking up piety from the start unless you're ready to toss healing potions and glyphs to pick up boons which aren't exactly exciting until you've gained a few levels either. I find is easier to gain piety by not worshipping him... 2 per monster killed, no hangups. Join him later and collect that piety or come in from a piety farm.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Mon May 07, 2018 6:00 pm

AvovA17

Postby Bwrgarbl on Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 am

* Dwarf Chemist in the Den of Danger *

Success hasn't been great for such an easy dungeon... part of that might be Chemist, but, of course, you have to sense that one of the big bosses has shown up.

Bwrgarbl

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Fri May 11, 2018 12:16 am

Death to buggy mouse again! :(
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby AvovA17 on Tue May 15, 2018 1:54 am

AvovA17

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 am

Yeah, the network is buggy at end of yesterday, was trying to start the daily near close of the day and just couldn't make it.

I could play today's though after closing Steam, etc.

[I found a work-around to use my mouse, could still use it, by using left clicks via the "long" way, click unit and click the attack "button" in the picture. Apparently, after switching to right mouse to attack, my right mouse button is wonky due to the number of times I have used it, haha]
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby AvovA17 on Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 am

Elf Monk in Creeplight Ruins

AvovA17

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons