Some questions from a Newb

All things Desktop Dungeons

Some questions from a Newb

Postby Egglet on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm a long time RL player, and but I've only been playng DD for about a week. I think I have a good grasp of the game, and everything, but I still have a few questions. My first question is about Trasmuters. I did the quest and unlocked the Stone Heart, but I Have yet to find a transmuter building or quest or anything. Are they not released yet? I remember seeing someone post a screenshot of their scoreboard as a transmuter, so I know they're in the game somewhere... Maybe just not accessible yet.

Next, I was just wondering about the devs. I've been reading the patch logs to try and get a feel for the game and the direction its going, and one thing I noticed is that they went from being relatively frequent with their communications (and often patches) to not taking any action for almost a month. You guys know whats up? Is there some form of news outlet that I don't know about where they're keeping in touch with you guys? A twitter maybe?

That's it. Thanks guys!
Egglet

Re: Some questions from a Newb

Postby dislekcia on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 am

Sorry, we were overseas at IndieCade in LA. Updating the game and the site during the visit proved a little more difficult than we expected, but we're back now and raring to go. Big design meeting coming up :)

We'll update the sites as soon as we can to show that we're not dead.
dislekcia

Postby mass09 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

That's great news!

Update incoming! :D
mass09

Postby The Avatar on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

Have you beaten all three transmuter quests?

If so, when you do an adventuring run and it comes to the class picking screen he should be "in" the explorer's guild.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Egglet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah I found it :D Thanks!

And great news about the update! Im hoing for a nifty new class :3
Egglet

Return to Desktop Dungeons