[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Running in a window

Running in a window

All things Desktop Dungeons

Running in a window

Postby Picotrain on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello,

I was looking for a game to act as a distraction while I do other things online. Reading between the lines, I mean a game that I can play while I procrastinate. Desktop Dungeons does that perfectly because it runs in a window that can easily be minimised, and the game itself can be played quickly. I am worried about the former feature in the paid-for version. I see that "there will be a stand-alone and a web client" in the next incarnation of this game, but will this new version run in a window? It is a requirement for me, and it seems to make sense, given the game is called "Desktop Dungeons." I am just looking for confirmation on your part before I pre-order the newest version.
Picotrain

Re: Running in a window

Postby dislekcia on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Yes, the full game will work in both windowed and fullscreen modes. It already does in our standalone builds, we just prefer to run it fullscreen at trade expos and such :)
dislekcia

Postby Picotrain on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Great, thanks for the reply! Just a quick follow-up: Is the default window size the same as the original?
Picotrain

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 pm

dislekcia

Return to Desktop Dungeons