[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Okay, take this!

Okay, take this!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Okay, take this!

Postby subanark on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:03 am

subanark

Postby FDru on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 am

Yeah, I was up to around 7k gold and have dropped down to nothing, then climbed back up to 2k or so and hover around there. Frankly gold farming is incredibly boring and sucks (it's the only thing I dislike about the alpha).
FDru

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:35 am

We'll probably have quests later on that decrease the costs of preparations from specific buildings... If we're not over-populated on quests already.
dislekcia

Postby 232 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm rather confused about Whurrgarbl now. Physical damage + mana has been (for me at least) been the domain of only the Paladin (HALPMEH), Warlord (CYDSTEPP) and *maybe* the sorcerer. I feel that Whurrgarbl has been shunted into an even smaller niche than before. Trisword (oh for the days of the first-gen Trisword...) did need nerfing, but dealing physical damage goes along with health potions a lot more than it does mana potions. Maybe fireball damage instead of an attack bonus, but that might not suit Whurrgarbl very much.

I noticed that the piercing wand can now send monsters into negative resists. I like this (I'd prefer the old piercing wand though), but 3% seems a little small to me, especially when combined with the mana cost.

Finally, this is something that's been asked before, but can we please have more locker space?

Edit: Minor semantic, Namtar's Ward says "but lose -2 max MP". Technically this means you should gain two MP since you're reducing it by a negative number.

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm

It crashed on the tower loading and now I can't even open up the page!!!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Never mind!

Quit and reopened safari and it worked.

What comes after the meat man floor?

Is it possible with anything but a transmuter?

I tried Paladin but could't get past dragons.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

While we're on the topic of Tri-Sword nerf...

What do we do with Monks now?
TigerKnee

Postby Gorgon on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

I can finally use the assassin class :D

I just think the tri-sword nerf ruined the goblin class even more. If they were only useable with an assassin, now they can't even be used :(
Gorgon

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm

I don't know what to do with monks now...

I suppose regen and unstoppable fury...

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons