No, I was just suggesting another way to get rid of Physical res, cause at the moment it is EXTREMELY hard, especially if you don't pull binlor, cause RBS is a scam.
Also, you beat Naga City with the nerfed stuff... impressive! This used to be the hardest until the tri-sword got nerfed. Now it's slime pits with monk.
Anyways, here's how I recommend beating it.
1. Find MA's altar or HALPMEH asap. If you find MA use Glyph Magnet to get HALPMEH.
2. Begin killing Meatmen twice you're level (Yes you can beat level 8 at level 4), but not the boss.
3. At level 6 take out super meat man using a whupaz potion and excessive regen fighting.
4. Get 1 kill away from the highest level you're going to reach.
5. Prepare for Goo Blob boss by buying all spell caster items or mana potions. Convert to Tikki Tooki grab poison and escape sometime in the process of leveling if you can, cause his poison works like the old venom sword, every hit. Convert HALPMEH
6. Begin fireballing, using potions and regen fighting the goo blob. For regen fighting, don't forget to fireball in addition to attack him when you can.
Prep: Sensory Stone, Conversion Seal, Patches, Brun Salve, Scout: Altar, and of course, Elite items and 50 gold.
This is EXTREMELY frustrating and takes a ton of tries, so be patient.
I speak chaos.