[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Way of the Fist Help/strats

Way of the Fist Help/strats

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Way of the Fist Help/strats

Postby JonahHollow on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Shifting Passages has still not appeared for me. But Yet, I did unlock JJ.
And Thanks I shall look everywhere in the South :)
JonahHollow

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh really! Where did you find him?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

I found him in the venture cave. All the gods can appear in any dungeon as long as it has a subdungeon available from what I can tell.
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Yes, but they have higher spawn rates in certain areas. For example, on the HTML update, they said to look in the south...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Alweth on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 am

Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

Postby Darvin on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:33 am

Basically gotta tribute to get your piety. That's the challenge with that poison boon; it's great, but hard to access.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 am

You save the piety farming till after you beat SMM when you kill all the low level things remaining and convert off before a real slug fight.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Beat slime its in 2 tries with Human Monk, Conversion Seal and 225% conversion item, xtra subdungeon, scout altar, fireball, 50 gold, small shield, str, schaden and whoopaz potions.

Converted the seal, got IMAWAL from EM, used it on high lvl enemies, leveled up regen fighting higher meatmen (one per lvl up if possible, to avoid having poison on meatmen), started fighting supermeatman at 6, used whoopaz, leveled up at least once mid fight, switched to jehora, killed more stuff to gain piety, desecrated EM, fireballed the goo to death (one mid fight lvl up, one more from jehora, used pactmaker to get more piety to try for a last chance but failed).

I think I had some potions left over.

This is the second stuidly hard quest i've finished with a lockered 225% conversion and seal thingy. Not sure how i would've done it otherwise, and since the quest was made while the monk was god tier, and he is crap tier now, I'm not sure if it was ment to be that helpfull.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 pm

IMAWALL is a great GREAT help for the monk. Especially because it makes it possible to beat SMM before he becomes poisonous. If you can beat SMM without Taurog, then this mission is easily doable.

The Avatar

Postby Alweth on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 am

I don't remember exactly how I beat this one, but I remember it was on my first try with a halfing using the Tri-sword. I had tried it a few times before with other combinations, including Orc with the conversion seal combo, but it was surprisingly easy with the Triling. It wasn't a cake-walk, of course.
Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons