[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Competition?

Competition?

Talk to QCF .. we love to hear from you

Competition?

Postby eigenket on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

I was browsing steam earlier today when I came up on a cool looking roguelike called "Dungeons of Dredmor". I've been playing since and it seems amazing. It seems like a lot more in-depth version of Desktop dungeons. Was wondering if anyone else has played it, and their thoughts on the game?
eigenket

Re: Competition?

Postby dislekcia on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm

dislekcia

Postby Hammerfan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes DoDredmor is incredibly awsome in its own way, but its completely different from DD

It would be awsome if you could talk with the Devs and get a Diggle monster into Desktop Dungeons.

EDIT:

Due to the magic to Twitter, I asked the Devs from Gaslamp Games how they would react if another company wanted to put a Diggle cameo in their game.

They said they would be "All for it".

All you need to do now is ask! =D
Hammerfan

Postby JonahHollow on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:40 am

Hardly anyone uses the general forum. Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I just got the newest Humble Bundle Pack which has Dungeons of Dredmor on it (: It's a fun game, but it can get kind of repetitive but I like it alot. I took a break from Desktop Dungeons and have been playing the games from the new pack but then, after about two days I started playing Desktop Dungeons again :P
On a side note, has anyone played Multiwinia?
JonahHollow

Return to General Discussion