Easter Eggs!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Easter Eggs!

Postby The Avatar on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Dracul if you kill everything but undead.
"I thank you for sparing my servants... I shall make you one of them!"

JJ would be a changeling. Taurog a berserker. EM a pumped plant (Mana burn, poison, corrosion, lower resists, and real stats). GG would be a random level 10 character with there actual abilities. Tiki Tooki a gorgon? Goblin? Pactmaker a goat with the best stats of all. By far.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 am

They should have their own image. They're gods after all. Except for the goat obviously.
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Postby JonahHollow on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

No, each god should have their own epic secret quest that you have to unlock that way. That way it'd be a whole knew dungeon. Like Dracul's palace. And places like that.
JonahHollow

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Then they would make the Pactmaker in Gaan-Telet instead of Horratio.

The Arena of the Gods would have a series of mini-floors (One per level) where you have to kill the boss at the end of each level. Like the bridge troll. No glyphs spawn.

The Chamber of Trickery would have twice as many monsters, but 1/2 of each level would secretly not give exp. Everything has first strike. There would be sorcerers, goats, goo blobs, snakes, acid blobs, and naga.

The Majestic Palace would have all monsters with 150% stats (Instead of the normal 133% for vicious) and all lower level monsters would disappear like the frigid corpses in the berserker camp.

The Land of Wild Magic: Random monsters, except spawner is slightly rigged toward wild magic which does 200% magical damage, weakening, and has 50% hp. An extra glyph spawns

The Inner Sanctum would have vampires, shades, wraiths, zombies, and muck walkers. They all revive into blood slaves which are corrosive zombies.

Earthmother's Grove would be all plants. Plants like fighting flameweed which have gorgon stats, first strike, and magical attack.

The Endless Mine would have tons of walls, but when mined they turn into a random level servant of rock which has meat man stats and berserk 50%. They follow you like revenants. ENDISWALL always spawns next to the player.

ThE cHaOs DiMeNsIoN is completely normal except that you randomly get hit by patches effects every few tiles.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons