End Game Thoughts

All things Desktop Dungeons

End Game Thoughts

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:29 am

Well, just saw the post on the qfc page!

http://www.qcfdesign.com/?p=561

What do people think? I personally think you should add a specific trophy for Evolvia, so you can't cheat out of beating her. And if the bonuses are anything like free preparations, I'm gonna be so happy. Sooooooo happy.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Re: End Game Thoughts

Postby Darvin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 am

If beating the avatar is necessary to trigger the end-game, then Evolvia is a non-issue since the Shifting Passages are currently a prerequisite for Demonic Libraries. Anyways, should be interesting.

Actually, their screenshot reminded me about the end-game screen; it really needs to accommodate when you kill more than a dozen monsters at a given level. I very frequently get the list of monsters killed to overflow the side of the screen at higher levels. Really, if I'm packing a strong class with good preparation it's very rare I have to kill more than two monsters to level up... and if I get IMAWAL it's actually very common for me to actually end up skipping a level entirely. That ends up with 90% of the monsters in the dungeon killed at levels 8/9/10
Last edited by Darvin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darvin

Re: End Game Thoughts

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:22 pm

It shouldn't force you to beat Vicious, seeing that they don't actually have boss trophies. (That are worth money)

Also, for the actual screen, simply stopping one row and beginning another before it goes off the screen would work nicely.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons