[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unlocking "stuff"

Unlocking "stuff"

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Unlocking "stuff"

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Typo in the goblin unlock, should be: "Southern Swamp" not Western Jungle.

Also, ifno:

Items:

Sensation stone - Also available in Gaan'Telet, much later.

Gods:

Jehora - subdungeon with Ims, you can die after you join him, and he'll stay unlocked (used to be like that)
TT - Subdungeon with lots of stairs, you have to chase an imp around.

And questions:

1) What is the "confidence" quest in the Den of danger (or in other words what the prerequisite for the Hero Helm quest)
2) Where exactly is the witch? The first Eastern Dungeon doesn't seem to spawn it (i've been scumming with a Tinker on a new profile), and the second always has the subdungeon with the Goat.

Btw, immensly usefull topic, great job :)
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby xspeedballx on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Updated. Also of note I do not have every dungeon listed. Partially because I do not have access to the game at the moment, if someone wants to give me the rest of the dungeons and pre-reqs'(even if obvious) that would be great or I will get to it later.

I did not update JJ because I did not understand what you meant. If you could clarify I will update. (This is mostly my fault because my memory cannot visualize that unlock for whatever reason).
xspeedballx

Postby Abraxas on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

The JJ subdungeon has a few imps (unkillable ones, if memory serves right). After you touch the altar, some walls spawn in the subdungeon, you have to attack the imps so that they blink out of your way back to the main dungeon.
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Where do you find the transmuter subdungeon.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Halion on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Halion

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh. I hadn't read that yet. Wow. Well, thanks, I'll look there.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm on a new "reduced unlocks for testing scummy stuff" project, and I'm really interested in finding Hero's Helm, can I get any help with that? What's the quest unlock, does anyone know?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:04 pm

gjaustin

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Sidestepper

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Or when you get all classes. Let's hope it's beginner brigade.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons