[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby gjaustin on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Hah, at least you didn't end up losing to the last form of Namtar, because he was out-damaging you.

Note that he has 1 attack...
gjaustin

Postby ArchonofFail on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:10 am

[Summary]
Inaccessible exit buttons for text boxes causing the game to be unplayable

[Priority]
P1 (Can't progress very far since I can't exit some of the text boxes in the game)

[Operating System]
Windows XP

[Browser (version)]
Chrome and Firefox

[Steps to Reproduce]
Not sure but I would assume this is a problem with XP so play on XP I guess?

[Observed Behavior]
Exit button for text boxes is outside the window area and therefor unclickable.

[Expected Behavior]
See above.

[Additional Notes]
Please fix this soon, I just bought the game and am now stuck because of this issue. Also happens in both full screen and normal mode.
Just make a few VERY secure windows and text fields then use em as a library to copy them out for each use.
ArchonofFail

Postby Jahsoldier on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 pm

I don't really think, that my Problem is really a bug, but I don't know what to do instead of posting here.
I preordered DD around 4 weeks ago. Last week my Notebook crashed and today I bought a new one.
After making all registration thing to Set up the new system I just wanted to play a short round.
My browser (Firefox but I checked also IE and Chrome) says, that I need a newer version of the Unity Web Player,
but I already got the newest version. I also tried do reinstall and restart the Computer more then once.
Please help me, I WANT TO PLAY :-)
Or just release the Full Version :-)
Jahsoldier

Postby gjaustin on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm

The Ick Swamp level generator seems to generate unwinnable levels for a Purist character at least 50% of the time. As in you're poisoned, mana burned, and out of potions before you manage to find enough monsters to hit level 2.
gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 pm

That's more a design issue with Ick Swamp in general. The sheer volume of plants is so great that you need some luck on top of preparations to get your momentum.
Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 am

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 am

I think they should remove the Barbing bushes. On purist runs, it might as well be a wall. Plants really ruin things. There's a reason Ick is my least favorite dungeon. I'd rather do Namtar (and I HATE Namtar)
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:17 am

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Glenrick breaks the game when you mouse over him. He probably doesn't have a fancy new picture in the new interface.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

I bought a Crystal Ball, cast a spell (it cost 8), and the item display still showed +0. However, when I clicked it I got mana. Once I leveled up, it started working correctly.

The description for the Vampire still says 2 lifesteal.
gjaustin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons