[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby carosh on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 am

Shouldn`t I kill Vampire in 1 hit or is there something I`m missing ?
http://oi44.tinypic.com/wao86t.jpg
carosh

Postby Abraxas on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 am

That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby carosh on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 am

Oh, ok :) Thanks for the answer. Yea.. I thought it just doubled the normal+bonus dmg. So when I calculate base dmg + bonus + base dmg everything is ok. :) Damn, I sure as hell need to learn few things about this game (didn`t play alpha for too long and don`t know even what gods do, how to worship them etc :))
carosh

Postby Jahsoldier on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:32 am

"Sounds like your unity plugin install was corrupt, that's happened a few times. Uninstall the plugin and re-download it. Should solve the issue"
I did this already about 5 times and it did't work
Jahsoldier

Postby CznRhubarb on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

I have been seeing a couple of bugs in Gaan-telet:

First bug I've seen twice so far. I have a screenshot of it, but not on this computer, so I'll have to repost it later.
Sometimes the next floor and previous floor staircases spawn on the same square. I don't really know the steps to reproduce, but both times I had it happen I was working on the "Oh Horatio" quest. It happened once on the bandit floor and once on the serpent floor. I was a bloodmage once and a sorcerer the other time. Not sure if any of those would affect it, just trying to be thorough.

The other thing I noticed was that mana potions seemed to be giving me double mana as a bloodmage. I have not tried this on any other dungeons though.

Last bug was a semi-visible vampire.
You can't see it, but my mouse is hovering one square to the left of my character. I knocked this vampire down to 1 hp, then traveled down to the first floor, whacked a lvl 1 monster for a level up, and when I came back the vampire's icon was gone from the map. I could still mouse over and get the 0 hp display you see, but couldn't kill him. I was still able to melee and fireball him, but it didn't kill him. Melee attacks still got retaliated as well.

Screenshot: http://tinypic.com?ref=21ot30o
CznRhubarb

Postby nathanc on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

[Labels]
Compression and Transmutation Scrolls no longer working correctly

[Priority]
P1

[Operating System]
Windows 7

[Browser (version)]
FF and IE

[code branch]
Not sure

[Pre-conditions]
N/A

[Steps to Reproduce]
Select any race or class (the Tinkerer works the best) go into a dungeon and try to compress and item or try to transmute one of the items in your inventory.

[Observed Behavior]
1.Compression scroll will not compress item.
2.Transmutation Scroll will not transmute any items in players inventory.

[Expected Behavior]
1.Compression scroll should compress large items into smaller items
2.Transmutation Scroll should transmute items in players inventory for their monetary value.
nathanc

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:18 am

JJ can't be unlocked in new profiles. You can find his subdungeon, but the script seems to be broken. No text box appears, and the usual events don't occur. You can walk up to his altar and can even worship him, but he doesn't get added to the pool of gods afterwards, the church doesn't acknowledge his existence, and you still find his subdungeon if you keep adventuring to the north. It also prevents Pactmaker from appearing, since you haven't officially discovered the basic 8 yet.

Oh, and another bug that is very, very old and am surprised hasn't been fixed. The witch that you meet in the special subdungeon doesn't have a sprite attached to her. All you see is big yellow exclamation point. I don't think that the witch as ever had art attached to her.
Sidestepper

Postby Invain on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

New interface messed up Bjorn's name (and he doesn't look happy about it)

Invain

Postby The Avatar on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Same with Jörmungadnr... It just mashes letters as shown above.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Brownbeard on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

The 'slowed' status effect is not preventing imps from blinking away when struck. Last night I used the WONAFYT glyph to summon two of them, and each blinked away after I landed a single blow.
Brownbeard

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons