Revision as of 06:35, 15 October 2011 by Wojo
Anyone want to start putting up some information about the beta somewhere?
- Some great info would be on:
- How to unlock new classes (are the 6 special classes playable in beta?!?).
- Strategies for beating "Hard" dungeons.
- Strategies for beating the new boss monsters like:
- Herr, Derr, and Herp the Foreman. (Magma Mines) Opposite immunities and 3 bosses instead of 2 or 1.
- Ssseth the naga. (Ick Swamp) Crazy high health and weakens.
- The Stone and Earth Guardians. (Rock Garden) Opposite immunities.
- Anoobis. (Creeplight Ruins) Reviving minions.
- Stheno. (Hexx Ruins) Prevents mid-fight levelups against boss.
- Tower of Goo and the Super Meat Man. (The Slime Pit) Minions reduce immunities, cause corrosion, and either have high health or physical resistance.
- Getanadafix. (Druid Grove)
- What the heck should I spend all my money on since I can't seem to upgrade anything else?
- Is the sword that stacks base damage on level up better than the sword that adds 1% bonus damage per kill?
- What reward is there for killing Yin and Yang?
- What is in all the different subdungeons?
- And lemme know what you post? Cuz I'm progressing pretty damn slowly through these dungeons labeled "Hard". It's Taking me hours of playthroughs to beat them. ---- Wojo 06:35, 15 October 2011 (UTC)