Revision as of 19:05, 23 November 2010 by Gentlegiant03 (Creating page)
The following is a list of change logs throughout Dungeon Desktops development
- MASTER POWERFUL NEW CLASSES WITH THEIR OWN SPECIAL TACTICS AND EFFECTS!
- UNLOCK SHOPS, ITEMS, ENEMIES AND SPECIAL GLYPHS!
- APPEASE A PANTHEON OF TEN DIFFERENT GODS!
- POST YOUR RESULTS ONLINE FOR RANKED DUNGEON RUNS!
- The alchemist works now, have fun with him plz. I enjoyed designing that character, and went a bit d'oh when I saw that bug: changed a variable name at some point to adhere to naming convention and forgot to update that particular mention.
- EXTRA EXPERIENCE earned from fighting monsters of a higher level than you (thanks Fengol!)
- No more universe-breaking division by zero!
- BURNDAYRAZ can be converted properly (in case any of you were having trouble)
- Petrifying the boss no longer gives you the boss kill score, only the "BRICK 'EM" achievement. If you want to get full score, you'll have to fight the old-fashioned way.
- Added an achievement for wiping out every single monster. It carries a chunky score bonus
- Added the "TOOTH AND FREAKING NAIL" achievement
- Only one enemy can be poisoned at a time. Poison expires on one enemy when another gets hit with it.