|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
Learn a little more about your freshly-earned gnome race! Completing all the puzzles in this pack will earn you the Soul Orb.
SPOILER HEAVY SECTION, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
Intro to Gnomes
"Discover the chemical secrets of the gnome's racial perk!"
- GETINDARE and attack the Naga.
- Pick up the ENDISWAL.
- Cast ENDISWAL on the wall separating you and the remaining 2 monsters.
- With the Physical resist attack the Jormungandr.
- Convert ENDISWAL and consume the potion.
- GETINDARE the remaining Naga and level up.
- Attack the Jormungandr until the next hit will kill you (consume your Death Protection)
- GETINDARE and kill the Jormungandr.
"Can you manage your magical resources in a slightly more advanced scenario?"
- Use WEYTWUT on the Warlock.
- Pick up the mana tile, and kill the Goblin.
- Pick up ENDISWAL and convert WEYTWUT.
- Use the mana potion and use ENDISWAL to get to the mana tile.
- Pick up the mana tile, and kill the Serpent.
- Use ENDISWAL twice, and then kill the boss.
In the Middle
"Surrounded on all sides! Only the most cunning escape plan can save you now."
- Use WEYTWUT on the Wraith.
- Pick up both mana potions, use them, and cast WEYTWUT on the Meat Man.
- Pick up BURNDAYRAZ and both health potions.
- Use the mana potion, and cast BURNDAYRAZ on the Wraith.
- Kill the Wraith.
- Go to the upper-right corner, and cast WEYTWUT on the boss.
- Pick up the Fine Sword and Shield, then attack the Zombie once.
- Attack the Meat Man twice.
- Convert BURNDAYRAZ, Fine Sword, Shield, and one health potion.
- Use the mana potion, and then cast WEYTWUT on the Zombie.
- Pick up both mana potions, and kill the Zombie.
- Use both potions, and cast WEYTWUT on the Meat Man.
- Kill the Meat Man.
- Attack the boss twice.
- Use the health potion, and attack the boss again.
- Use WEYTWUT on the boss.
- Kill the boss.