|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
Learn a little more about your freshly-earned halfling race! Completeing all of the puzzles in this pack will earn you the Viper Ward
SPOILER HEAVY SECTION, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
Intro to Halflings
"Find out exactly what makes these hairy-footed fellas special."
- GETINDARE the goat.
- Get the Combat pickup.
- BYSSEPS the Gorgon.
- BYSSEPS and GETINDARE to kill Gorgon.
- Kill both Meat Man.
- BYSSEPS the Jormungandr.
- BYSSEPS and level up off of the last Meat Man.
- BYSSEPS and attack Jormangandr until hit would result in death.
- BYSSEPS one last time then convert it and consume health potion.
- GETINDARE and kill for win.
"Can you manage your health resources in a slightly more advanced scenario?"
- BURNDAYRAZ the Goblin.
- BYSSEPS Goblin once.
- BYSSEPS again and convert and consume the BYSSEPS rune.
- Consume ONE Health Potion.
- Kill Goblin.
- BURNDAYRAZ then GETINDARE the Warlock.
- Kill the Meat Man and Goblin normally.
- Attack Zombie twice then GETINDARE to kill it.
- BURNDAYRAZ the Jormungandr then convert all runes.
- Consume ONE Health Potion and attack twice (Uses Death Protection).
- Convert Shield and consume all potions.
- Kill Jormungandr.
Ring of Death
"The enemy has heavily fortified itself, but you think you've found a way around"
- Attack the Minotaur in the lower left to knock yourself backwards through a wall.
- Cast WEYTWUT from your current position (bottom middle) on the Minotaur.
- Pick up the Pendant of Health and consume a Health Potion.
- Position yourself directly north of the Minotaur so you will be pushed toward the Jormungandr.
- Attack the Minotaur twice, using up your Death Protection.
- WEYTWUT the zombie anywhere but directly south of the boss.
- Kill the Meat Man with basic attacks.
- Use Mana Potion.
- Pick up BURNDAYRAZ and cast it on the remaining Goblin.
- Attack Goblin once to kill it.
- Convert WEYTWUT and consume the health potion.
- Kill the Dragon Spawn.
- BURNDAYRAZ the Jormungandr.
- Convert BURNDAYRAZ.
- Attack Jormungandr and use potions until you are out of potions and are about to die.
- Then convert the Pendant of Health and Mana Potion and use the health potion you receive.
- Kill Jormungandr.