|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Mage's Tower is a building that houses the magicians of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Wizard is available (after a cost of 150 gold to build the building). Further upgrades later unlock the Sorcerer and Bloodmage classes as well as various preparation unlocks.
- Cost: 150g
- Class: Wizard unlocked
- Cost: 1000g
- Class: Sorcerer unlocked
- Flame Magnet: Grabs the BURNDAYRAZ Glyph from the dungeon and puts it in the player's inventory. If no such Glyph exists, a random one is selected.
- Fewer Glyphs: Removes one Glyph from the dungeon, but the conversion values of Glyphs are increased.
- Extra Glyph: Adds one Glyph to the dungeon, but the conversion values of Glyphs are decreased.
- Monster: Unlocks the ? monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
- Cost: 2000g
- Class: Bloodmage unlocked
- Extra Attack Boosters: Adds two Attack Boosters to the dungeon.
- Extra Mana Boosters: Adds two Mana Boosters to the dungeon.
- Extra Health Boosters: Adds two Health Boosters to the dungeon.
- Monster: Unlocks the golem monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
Like other class buildings the Guild provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
|Wizard||Bronze||150g||Magic, Woo! Dive into a dungeon filled with a multitude of Goats and a Gorgon boss.|
|Silver||Mage Plate||Malfunctionarium ?|
|Silver||Blue Bead||Damp Darkness|
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.