Note: Ideally every tileset should be given an independent entry with descriptions and screenshots. Right now I just added the TIGSource thread and some posts in the NAG thread.
Change Your Tileset
Click on the "Tileset" button in the main game interface. Type in a directory name and you are good to go. The game will automatically "hunt" through the designated directory name in the "tilesets" directory.
- Derek Yu's tileset: The original post.
- Hangedman's Roguelike tileset: reply #18, #21
- Hangedman's Oryx tileset: reply #23
- Pencil_In_Pain's Strain tileset: reply #29
- bluddo's Gameboy themed tileset: reply #34
- Dugan's ZX Spectrum themed tileset: reply #44
- Pumpkinburger's female classes and other stuff
- prestige's plainer tiles and glyphs
As of v0.051, the file "Wall2.png" doesn't work. This should be the gray brick tile used for the interface panel background.