[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Desktop Dungeons hits Android and iOS on May 28!

Desktop Dungeons hits Android and iOS on May 28!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Desktop Dungeons hits Android and iOS on May 28!

Postby Lolwolf on Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 am

I'm having problems downloading from the appstore(Singapore), it says item not available when i tried to purchase it. Could you guys check with apple? Really cant wait to play
Lolwolf

Postby Nurator on Thu May 28, 2015 8:15 am

@TheSoggyDog

I would say this is a direct competitor for DD, coming out the same day for the same price!

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/ga ... droid-soon

You still think 10 bucks is too much? Sure everyone likes cheap games. But the amount of shovelware on mobile plattforms is just too much to bare anymore. Without some search engine you are completely lost. I would gladly see 90% of the games removed and only given premium games for 10 bucks.

Another thing: Most of the mobile games target casual players, who are not willing to pay much. But personally I wouldnt say DD is casual at all :D Not with that brutal unforgiving difficulty^^ So if you look at the market of hardcore games on mobile plattforms, you will see another mean price than that of all games.

Its all about your target market. "I will make a game for everyone" will not work at all.

But one thing I agree: I am a little bit sad that I need to buy the game again to play it on tablet. I will not do that again and I am kind of suprised how hard this seems to be to programmed. But anyway you have me as a paying costumer, so you dont realy lose something. A free update is more than enough to compensate this!

Different topic: You said something about "wanting to build something completely different now". Do you have any concrete plans? Do you need some inspiration? I am bursting with ideas I WANT to make but just have no time to do so, so just ask if you want (for free of course^^):D
Nurator

Postby PetKa on Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 am

Bought application. It looks disgusting! No support for Retina. As Apple allowed game in the store? I do not advise buying at the moment. Only disappointment.
PetKa

Postby Aefyn on Thu May 28, 2015 9:53 am

Aefyn

Postby FakeBLooD on Thu May 28, 2015 11:12 am

Hello community
im new to this game
i just played a demo a long time ago and seen a few streams about it

now before purchasing i have a few questions

if i purchase the game from you(developer site) will i get access to the android version too?
And if yes, how does it work even im not buying it directly from the play store.

greets

Fake
FakeBLooD

Postby jametheth on Thu May 28, 2015 8:26 pm

I have been waiting for this day for months and months, and now that it is here, I find that the game is "not supported" by my Galaxy Note 4...

Is it being restricted to only devices officially labeled as "tablets"?
jametheth

Postby dislekcia on Thu May 28, 2015 9:00 pm

dislekcia

Postby jametheth on Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 pm

jametheth

Postby dislekcia on Thu May 28, 2015 9:39 pm

dislekcia

Postby Tinker on Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Ehh... YMMW but IMHO it suxx. Better get DD (and a bigger screen to go with it). :roll:
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons