Where art and information collide

All things Desktop Dungeons

Where art and information collide

Postby GoatBot on Thu May 23, 2013 6:09 am

GoatBot

Re: Where art and information collide

Postby Lujo on Thu May 23, 2013 1:26 pm

I very much like the direction! As long as it gets just a tad bit more browsable it'll be great. The administrator feel is really nice, and "permits" make me want to chuckle every time I look at the screen :)
Lujo

Postby Nurator on Thu May 23, 2013 4:20 pm

This looks nice! But I have one suggestion (maybe I am the only one who would like that), but I dont like the fact, that there is only gold as a ressource. I would love a system, where every monster would give you another material that you need to upgrade your buildings :)
Nurator

Postby Waldo0 on Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Nurator wrote:This looks nice! But I have one suggestion (maybe I am the only one who would like that), but I dont like the fact, that there is only gold as a ressource. I would love a system, where every monster would give you another material that you need to upgrade your buildings :)

+1
*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby The Avatar on Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

I can see wanting an extra 2 resources maybe, but 1 per monster would be ridiculous. Plus, if something needed a particularly high amount of any resources you would just end up doing the dungeon best for that monster over and over.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons