1) attack the minotaur
2) without moving, use WEYTWUT on the minotaur; pick up the health pendent
3) stand directly above the minotaur, drink a health potion, and attack it
4) then finish with death protection
5) WEYTWUT to swap with the goblin; convert WEYTWUT
6) kill the dragonspawn and the meatman
7) drink one mana and one health potion, use fireball on the zombie then kill it
8) fireball and attack the snake once
9) convert BURNDAYRAZ, drink a healing potion, attack the snake
10) convert your mana potion and pendent of health, drink your healing potion, attack the snake
Thoughts on changes: fairly minor, but makes the actual solution a little easier to stumble upon. Realizing you need to convert your mana potion is the tricky bit.
The killer part for me was realizing I needed to use the Minotaur's knockback to break into the Serpent's chamber. I had been trying to save enough mana for two charges of WEYTWUT.
I think this particular puzzle is rather famously delicate (it has been broken more than any of the others)
Serpentarius wrote:I'm still stumped on Gnome 3. At least I know the puzzle's actually solvable now. To it's credit, it did teach me that slow grants extra XP on kill. But what else am I supposed to take away from this puzzle?
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests