Okay, I need to beat DI as a human fighter, but how should I go about it? I'm going to need ENDISWALL probably, assuming I want to skip the guards. I'm thinking Tri-Sword, Black Market, GG, MOAR GLYPHS, Slayer Wand (Dragon guards), Elites (Elven boots?), Strength, Reflex, and Whupaz potions and lastly a compression seal.
1. Strength and possibly reflex to get a nice early game. Start by worshipping GG.
2. Level up, using 8 or so absolutions and humility. If you find ENDISWALL, save it. If you find Elven boots, buy them.
3. A few exp away from level 7 or 8, start fighting the Firstborn. Use Whupaz, a mid-fight level up or two, and maybe some potions.
4. ENDISWALL the block, then slayer wand the next guard. Use Cleansing on guard 4. Finally, kill the elites.
5. Start fighting the matron, then use Enlightenment plus a mid-fight level up, potions, protections, and tiles to win.
I speak chaos.