The Damage Pipeline

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Damage Pipeline

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 pm

I think we've all both harassed and contributed. And we're not getting one, no matter what we do.

Also, does the new damage prediction work at all? I don't think it calculated in my burning or weakening like the picture shows.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 pm

The Avatar wrote:I think we've all both harassed and contributed. And we're not getting one, no matter what we do.

I know, and I've also stated before that I'm fully aware that I'm likely the last person the devs'd break an otherwise sort of fair policy because. I've grumbled about it, but I've grumbled about lots of things, and yadda yadda, Nandrew was off the mark this time. I was actually suggesting something of a collective forum joke to find its way into the game what with the mechanical setup so perfect for it, and anyway, I voted for the cauldron. "Flaming Pants" not "Lujo's flaming pants", and it would be really unapropriate as far as a shout out to me goes, seeing how both the north or burndayraz strats are more your or darvin's (or several other guy's things, q3's for one thing). And about me not getting a mention, as far as I'm concerned the corrosive rant from Gaan'Telet is more of a shoutout to me in particular than a non-labeled generic flaming pants would be. And I specificaly had a non-labeled generic pair in mind when I made that suggestion. (Marches off to keep sifting through the early game and applauding the devs for all the great improvements they've done with the balance, game flow and feaure featuring, some of which I even contributed to by playtesting, suggestions, discussions etc.)

The Avatar wrote:, does the new damage prediction work at all? I don't think it calculated in my burning or weakening like the picture shows.

Not very well as far as burning is concerned.
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah.

I wish they would release some exclusive editions or do a challenge for one.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

The Avatar wrote:I wish they would release some exclusive editions or do a challenge for one.

I don't even care that much anymore. For all i know the Mage Fist and the Cauldron ARE someones exclusive rewards. I was just making a suggestion. -.-

Anyway, plenty of new stuff in the playthrough notes, some I would love hearing your opinion on, and there was a GETINDARE discussion which you might also find interesting and quite surely contribute to if youre so inclined in the foo thread.

EDIT: Boy, that sounded grumpy... Srry for the tone. Edited it to be what I actually wanted to say.
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons