Assassin Gold

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Assassin Gold

Postby Naoya on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Avatar wrote:What did they do to it?

Draugr now spawns lv 9 thralls instead of lv 9 bandits, and the lv 10s drop wall cruncher. I think they also lowered Draugr's Damage.

Ach Wheesht wrote:Draugr now spawns level 9 bloodless, undead thralls instead of level 9 beserkers. You aso get binlor up top instead of taurog, i think.

Basically, the levels 9's are exp fodder instead of walking health pools. And it's now a bad idea to be worshipping drac when you do the boss fight.

I disagree. Don't forget that the lv 10 monsters still have blood. You can't really use them for lifesteal, but they still leave bloodpools and will give piety.
Subsequently, by the time you run out of blackspace you'll have more than enough piety to kill those lv 9s and a dozen Bloodpools to fight Draugr.
Naoya

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 pm

You don't even need that. The exp from the thralls should be plenty.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Raz on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 am

Just beat it... Finally!!! :shock:
Several tries later and no Dracul appeared- Binlor all the way- for knockback (blink prevention) and Endiswall (for pretty much the damage protection only ironically in a maze :lol: ). Pretty cool challenge. Made me really evaluate my resources.
Raz

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons