You asked a good question, it'd be really interesting to hear what the devs had in mind with them...
I'm also making a series of short vids - Tinker, Transmuter and Crusader. Tinker and Transmuter allready done ^^ Figured Inner Focus out as well ^^
EDIT: Arrrr, I managed to record 3 vids and no sound on any of them... Awesome
Well, another time then. In short:
- Get it up to 60%, hit the boss, kill 2 more guys, hit the boss, kill 2 more guys... Same as warlord in terms of damage, but with popcorn as fuel and repeatable good boons as a means to land hits.Scarred
- Immune to everything so you can clean popcorn with ease (incidental %res stacking madness probably unintentional)Martyr
- Guarantee you find one exploration and one boss-fight / popcorn munching godStrat
- Level up while slowing popcorn and ignoring momentum for the most part, then clean up popcorn while fighting the boss carefully to maintain your 60% damage boost. Incredible synergy with TT because he rewards killing any popcorn, helps you level, has potions for fighting the boss and you can also go poison for the resist stacking stupidity on top of everything...
Idea - would probably be easier to figure out if momentum had an actual cap at 60%.TinkerShops
- 2 extra shops, what's not to likeDiscount
- Cheap items, easier buyout, TT benefitsSeals
- 2 extra inventory slots, easy acess to bonus subdungeon, free expensive itemSubdungeons
- main thing, finding any of them early can win you the game, especially if you transmute the sword and shield from the blacksmith one.
Strat - Check the subdungeons out, prefferably by not wasting a transmutation seal, and then roll from there
- Free scouting, guaranteed an exploration glyph and knowledge of what gods are in there and where they areSpirit Sword
- Every time you convert a glyph you get a largeish temporary damage increase, and you also get one every time you pop the thresholdInner Focus
- Glyph use means you can pop the threshold by converting anything if you pad your CP bar a little bit before converting
Strat - use lemisi to find glyphs and gods efficently, choose the right deity or deity progression. Spam glyphs while you explore for the first treshold, after that convert glyphs, or use glyphs for a bit of CP and convert conversion fodder to get free STR potions whenever you need them and level up efficently. All this lets you cut so many corners, and get so much piety that it can get you incredible wins.
- they're all explorers, and base around resource scouting, acquisition and all that. Also timely and efficent use thereoff. They also work as rewards because they let you put all you've learned to good use.
Vids will be coming one of these days