He probably does, seeing how he didn't share any of his secrets on principle (and not that bad of a principle, really). He's also fearing nerfs in case it goes out, so I'm guessing it's either a loophole or an engine he's got.
It'll take him a few weeks of responsible gaming to tackle everything but that doesn't have to stop us from speculating upon what the hell is he doing
Here's what we know:
- It worked in VT Naga City, and he believes it'll work in VT VGT. It is likely geniously stooopid.
- So it can involve any god (or no gods at all), and lets you get through 10 tokened up bosses including one with physical resistance, one with magic resistance, 2 lifesteal immune undead guys (one with phys res, one fat), one with huge damage, and a really fat damage sponge. And a few other guys.
- Assuming he knows his way around VGT (not confirmed), it's also supposed to let you kill horatio.
- He's got all the veto slots unlocked and he's been using them creatively before. This means it can, and probably does involve tailoring either a bracket (basic, quest, elite) or removing specific items.
- It might involve priests somehow. Hunch.
So what is it? Or rather, what's it about? Assuming it's not something we missed it could be any of the following:
A functional DR stacking Half-Dragon CP monger.
A functional DR stacking Human Transmuter CP monger.
A monk/priest/X Codex user.
A PISSORF spamming Wizard CP monger.
A rogue of some sort.
If it doesn't involve damage resists, PISSORF/knockback, or Codex somehow, I'm stumped.