[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Lujo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Earthmother seems to be having drac's altar icon in the piety log.

bug 2:

JJ again - he corroded me again after I've swapped to GG AND I have petition :shock:
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Are you 100% sure you got corroded? When you explore without food the herbivore icon makes it look like you got corroded. I thought JJ had corroded me too at first.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Uh, that might be it :( Well, nice and unexpected touch there.

But a REAL JJ bug - Chaos Avatar doesn't remove poison and mana burn for the goat. I assume it's assumed the level up would automaticaly clear them, but it doesn't for obvious reasons.

And Darvin pointed out that we're not sure if taking petition and converting out still lets you keep the petition. It probably should.

EDIT: Gameplay kink - Cursed Oasis shifts you between gods in the spirit world, but seems to only transfer the altar you are worshiping at the first time you get cursed. It's fine with everybody else, but for the goat, it just means you get locked out of boons once you level up.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby ChasGB on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Two/three small bugs I found today

1) Boss toasts didn't appear in labyrinth; found both via normal exploration (no lemmisi/B2P). First boss found was Bleaty, second was Rex

2) After killing a normal monster, Rex didn't chase me

3) A second monster kill and finally received the "Something big knows you're here" toast, but Rex still hasn't started chasing me (not that I'm complaining about that...) ;)
ChasGB

Postby ChasGB on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 pm

ChasGB

Postby ChasGB on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:54 pm

ChasGB

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 pm

If you select a pacifist with key movement or left clicking and hit space it makes the falling health bar animation as if you'd hit each other.

EDIT: It only seems to apply to the tutorial meat man.

EDIT: Using space bar to pick up items jumps your square cursor strangely. At least it did in the final tutorial puzzle.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:07 am

I'm not sure how, but I managed to tripple-click the "Worship" button on EM before it grayed out, spawning 3 IMAWALS in the process. I also multi-joined her with that somehow, increasing my piety-gain/deduction by multiple times.
Interestingly, not having enough piety for multiple boons results in punishments.
What a weird bug.

Naoya

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 am

The huts building has no name on it's panel, and the outpost has no panel.

The Avatar

Postby flap on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 am

Bugs with piety log :
- When I desacrate an altar, and am granted indulgence, the piety losses are still displayed in the log (even if the value has not been removed). Experienced and easy to reproduce in the puzzle Dracul 3.

- With the Glowing Gardian, no text is displayed when hovering the icon of "conv small". Experienced an easy to reproduce in the puzzle GG 2.
flap

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons