Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby afterstar on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:50 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but:
The Thief trait SURVIVOR reads:"Health potions and Mana potions restore both health AND mana ".

Are the potions supposed to give both 40% to health and mana?
At the moment if you take a Health potion you get 40% health and only 20% mana back; if you take a Mana potion you get 40% mana and only 20% health back.
afterstar

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 am

afterstar wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but:
The Thief trait SURVIVOR reads:"Health potions and Mana potions restore both health AND mana ".

Are the potions supposed to give both 40% to health and mana?
At the moment if you take a Health potion you get 40% health and only 20% mana back; if you take a Mana potion you get 40% mana and only 20% health back.

That's working as intended, but the tooltip is a bit misleading. Thief used to to get full effects for both health and mana, but it ended up being too good.
Sidestepper

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 am

Okay, maybe this is me being totally over OCD, but it would be nice if you organized the races in sorted mode like you organized the classes. I thought this was added (hence the bug posting), but I'm not sure. I thought it had been changed to always be Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, Orc, and Goblin (in that order).
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 pm

The Avatar wrote:Apostate doesn't seem to activate. At least it didn't count for the run on which I unlocked a god. Also, whenever I open the god section of the codex, I get two blank pages.

EDIT: Yeah, apostate is totally broken. I just did it (without unlocking any gods that run) and nothing happened.

Hm, odd, I just managed to get Apostate with a basic Taurog -> GG conversion, with a Pactmaker subdungeon on the run.
Blovski

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Apostate and Polytheist were fixed this morning.

We're on a quicker update schedule because some players are having problems with Steam not telling the game that it's running... I'm pretty annoyed with Macs right now.
dislekcia

Postby zeemeerman2 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Quick bug report:
When worshipping the nature lady and defeating plants when at 0 Piety, the hovering white tooltip thingy (the one at the numbers to show how much they change, like +2 or -4 at the HP/MP/... stat) says +15 Piety, while not actually increasing Piety. Punishment stays as normal.

How I found the bug:
Play and discover The Earthmother, defeat boss, have fun around in the dungeon, clicking multiple times on all the boons before exiting the dungeon until I had only a few Piety left. But now the dungeon exit was covered in plants, so I hacked my way through to the exit, killing all the plants and got major punishment for it. I don't really care at this point, since the boss is already dead.
I just thought to myself, how far can the negative corruption/... go and started killing other plants. Each time I killed a plant, I got major punishment and the Piety stat, while staying at 0, said it increased by 15.

My system:
Steam version of Desktop Dungeons, on OS X 10.9
zeemeerman2

Postby The Avatar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Actually, it says -15 and then says +15 within a split second. You just can't see the -15 because it is covered up. The reason the +15 is there is so you don't have 0 piety. It isn't very clear though, so you do raise a good point.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I just got the Irresistible achievement in the "Slowing pt1" puzzle, by attacking the 35% resist meat man with the Really Big Sword. Dunno if that's intended, but it kinda felt like cheating :P
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Blovski on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 am

Not sure if bug or just thing I don't know - I think I've done all the bronze challenges for the 12 basic classes. Are there others for the bonus classes? If not, I think that achievement might be bugged.

Edit: nvm.
Last edited by Blovski on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 am

There are bronze challenges (and silver and gold ones too) for the special classes.

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons