Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Nandrew on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:04 am

TheSchachter wrote:I just got the Irresistible achievement in the "Slowing pt1" puzzle, by attacking the 35% resist meat man with the Really Big Sword. Dunno if that's intended, but it kinda felt like cheating :P

I think that one could be adjusted to not count puzzle scenarios, but yeah, you've technically earned it. ;)
Nandrew

Postby Nakyu on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:24 am

Got Supreme Slayer and lesser achievement by burning a plant.
Nakyu

Postby Urthop on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 am

This may or may not have been fixed already through addition of the Backpack, but I noticed yesterday that lockered items that I compressed using a Compression scroll from the Alchemist were completely gone from my locker, this happened to both a Fine Sword (not a very big deal), and a pair of Elven Boots (kinda big dealish). This is different from when I first started playing, compressed items just popped back into the locker as full size after a run.
Urthop

Postby yandexx on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi,

Playing as Fighter, I had Death Protection. Then I also bought Badge of Honour in a shop, which grants another Death Protection when consumed. I lost one Death Protection, that was my plan, then consumed the Badge, but did not get another Death Protection for some reason :( My plan to kill the boss failed because of this :/

Another issue is that 1.5x scale setting is not saved on quit at least in the Steam version.
yandexx

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm

yandexx wrote:Playing as Fighter, I had Death Protection. Then I also bought Badge of Honour in a shop, which grants another Death Protection when consumed. I lost one Death Protection, that was my plan, then consumed the Badge, but did not get another Death Protection for some reason :(

Did you convert the badge or use it? You can't do both.
dislekcia

Postby yandexx on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 pm

dislekcia wrote:
yandexx wrote:Playing as Fighter, I had Death Protection. Then I also bought Badge of Honour in a shop, which grants another Death Protection when consumed. I lost one Death Protection, that was my plan, then consumed the Badge, but did not get another Death Protection for some reason :(

Did you convert the badge or use it? You can't do both.

I believe I dragged it to the convert zone.
yandexx

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 pm

That means you converted it. Click it when you don't have a DP to use it.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby yandexx on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I see now, thanks a lot guys.
yandexx

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 pm

I might have a bug here. I have unlocked everything excluding monster classes on my new profile and have beaten the game, yet it still has not added the Unlikely Heroes: ???? Edition quests. Then again, I have not beaten some of the more early game quests like Second Generation and (I'm not sure) the first Unlikely Heroes quest.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:51 am

Selecting Gods in the codex takes me to a blank page after the gods, meaning I need to go backwards to see anything about them. Not a big thing just a bit counterintuitive. Loving the codex though :)
Blovski

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons