In this topic you can share your stupidest and funniest mistakes in DD whether it costed you a run, PQI or just a facepalm.
- Lately I've been doing tons of PQIs and some time ago I got a Warmonger Elf Priest on HB. I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I confuse priests with monks if I'm not paying attention. I choose my entire preps and starting shop items accordingly, I picked an ideal 2 lvl higher target and started regen-fighting it. "Strangely" I was getting nowhere with it, and for a second I was like WTH??? then I saw I did the same stupid mistake again
At least by the bossfight I could play like a wannabe monk thanks to Pactmaker.
- Another time I failed a warmonger goblin fighter run in 3 seconds. The habbit of casting an early WONAFYT dies hard
- That reminds me the stupidest way I lost parched once. I was spamming the Tower of Goo with fireballs when I accidentally misclicked. Right into a health potion 1 item slot above...
- I've played dozens of Gorgon runs. Once when PQI sent me to Slime Pit for I can't remember what, I was beeing too cocky and converted ENDISWALL somewhat early cause "I have a bear mace, who needs it?" then I proceeded to kill a lvl1 Goo Blob in a choke point and managed to seal off 25% of the dungeon with 2 glyphs and plenty of monsters still inside. Imadgeenius!
- But today I just did one of the noobest thing possible. PQI in Grimms Grotto with a faithless half-dragon. I find my boss Bleaty, and decide to burn it to death after shredding its resistance with the piercing wand, using 1 Ding inbetween. Spot the mistake:
This happens when you play too casually