Dead wood sightings!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Dead wood sightings!

Postby GoatBot on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 pm

GoatBot

Re: Dead wood sightings!

Postby Chuffy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Those pesky oceans! I hope your wood pulp doesn't arrive too soggy.
Chuffy

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Chuffy wrote:Those pesky oceans! I hope your wood pulp doesn't arrive too soggy.

It's inordinately hard shipping stuff down here... And then when it arrives in the country, we either have to pay extortionate "customs" fees to get the packages released, or they disappear into the postal system, never to emerge again. Great fun.
dislekcia

Postby Chuffy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm

dislekcia wrote:It's inordinately hard shipping stuff down here... And then when it arrives in the country, we either have to pay extortionate "customs" fees to get the packages released, or they disappear into the postal system, never to emerge again. Great fun.

Tell me about it. I ordered printed T-Shirts from the US to the UK and and Fedex sent me a tax bill and had the audacity to add an additional "handling charge" when I'd paid already for the shipping.

Back on topic, always nice to have Hard Copy when someone publishes about your work. Web reviews/links are nice and probably bring in more visitors, but there's nothing like having a magazine to show your family and friends. "Look Ma! I'm famous!" :)
Chuffy

Postby FatMagic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I found Desktop Dungeons because of Maximum PC! And signed up just to say - awesome game! Thanks!
FatMagic

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

FatMagic wrote:I found Desktop Dungeons because of Maximum PC! And signed up just to say - awesome game! Thanks!

Welcome! Sorry for the post approval thing, I'm trying to get that sorted out... Spambots are being annoying.
dislekcia

Postby FatMagic on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 am

Not a problem! I very much understand.
The game has been a blast.. it's such a seemingly simple, yet deceivingly challenging game! I really like it. Quick games, and they bend my brain as to how to beat each random dungeon. I love it!
FatMagic

Return to Desktop Dungeons