The following is a list of change logs throughout Dungeon Desktops development
- Replaced red line navigation path with footprints
- New Class specific sprites
- Added Gauntlet mode
- Ability to use class specific sprites
- General balancing
- All new religion system where you use earned piety for specific upgrades.
- Streamlined interface totally still lets you do all that math if you want to. You’ll wonder how you ever played it before.
- 100% gold custom tileset by indie king-maker and all around super nice guy, Derek Yu! (Spelunky, TIGSource)
- All your old character files will work just fine, but it’s more fun to start from scratch again. Trust us.
- Tweaks: F2 doubles the window, F4 fullscreens, ESC no longer insta-closes and there’s even arrow-key navigation if you’re that way inclined.
- Fresh high score lists on which to min-max freely (We may even have balanced the Vampire)
- Even more content for the super-hardcore endgame players. Seriously, we can’t finish this thing…
- Bug fixes
- Expanded, gradual unlock systems to keep vets occupied for a while. ;)
- Three new classes
- Four new challenge dungeons
- Two new races
- Revamped religion system
- Master powerful new classes with their own special tactics and effects!
- Unlock shops, items, enemies and special glyphs!
- Appease a pantheon of ten different gods!
- Post your results online for ranked dungeon runs!
- The alchemist works now, have fun with him plz. I enjoyed designing that character, and went a bit d'oh when I saw that bug: changed a variable name at some point to adhere to naming convention and forgot to update that particular mention.
- EXTRA EXPERIENCE earned from fighting monsters of a higher level than you (thanks Fengol!)
- No more universe-breaking division by zero!
- BURNDAYRAZ can be converted properly (in case any of you were having trouble)
- Petrifying the boss no longer gives you the boss kill score, only the "BRICK 'EM" achievement. If you want to get full score, you'll have to fight the old-fashioned way.
- Added an achievement for wiping out every single monster. It carries a chunky score bonus
- Added the "TOOTH AND FREAKING NAIL" achievement
- Only one enemy can be poisoned at a time. Poison expires on one enemy when another gets hit with it.