Anyone want to start putting up some information about the beta somewhere? Beta
- Some great info would be on:
- How to unlock new classes (are the 6 special classes playable in beta?!?).
- Strategies for beating "Hard" dungeons.
- Strategies for beating the new boss monsters like:
- Herr, Derr, and Herp the Foreman. (Magma Mines) Opposite immunities and 3 bosses instead of 2 or 1.
- Ssseth the naga. (Ick Swamp) Crazy high health and weakens.
- The Stone and Earth Guardians. (Rock Garden) Opposite immunities.
- Anoobis. (Creeplight Ruins) Reviving minions.
- Stheno. (Hexx Ruins) Prevents mid-fight levelups against boss.
- Tower of Goo and the Super Meat Man. (The Slime Pit) Minions reduce immunities, cause corrosion, and either have high health or physical resistance.
- Getanadafix. (Druid Grove)
- What reward is there for killing Yin and Yang? Why do they no longer show up as a subdungeon for me?
I, Crawly McCrawlsa, solemnly say... The Viscous missions are ARRRRRRGGGGHH.
And the naga city? That's by far one of the hardest ones. Proof of how far I've gotten on this impossible friggin mission. TOO HARD AAAG. Killed 5 bosses in a row. I definitely had at least 4 left to go still. The Goat of 1 hit killing, 3 other regulars, and the uber naga with an added 5 levels of death protection onto his already insane stats.