[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Nurator on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh man this is funny. I got the screenshot I was hoping it was(nearly):

I managed to fireball an Illusion in a way, that the fireball itself didnt kill the target, but the retaliation triggered the mana shield and that killed the illusion...
But wait, theres more!
The illusion hit me with half its attack points which was EXACTLY the amount of HP, my essence transit gave me back for casting 6 mana... so it looked like it did not retaliate, but it did. Then the weakening occured and everything is fine^^
Nurator

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 pm

dislekcia

Postby Nurator on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 pm

I am amazed that the combat prediction worked perfectly here... that is some nice piece of code!
Nurator

Postby Gakato on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 pm

PISORF's 50% damage calculation is not correct. If I have an even base damage like 28, it will only deal 13 damage, if I have 29 instead most times the correct 14 damage will be dealt. But once I even had the case that I had an uneven base damage and also did a point too less damage.
Gakato

Postby Winterous on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:18 am

Winterous

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Pisorf is more like 48.9% under certain conditions given how the prediction math has to work. There's not much we can do about it now, I'm afraid.

Also, please can we keep this thread free of discussion - it's intended for bug reports only. The rest of the forum is a great please to discuss stuff ;)
dislekcia

Postby Gakato on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Ah ok that explanation in the wiki makes indeed sense. At least somehow I guess. Maybe it is then just better to say that the glyph deals 49% dmg? That sounds/looks maybe strange compared to 50% but at least it's clear that if you have an even base damage won't get the additional point of damage.

Anyway a great game I enjoy a lot. Thanks! :)
Gakato

Postby 232 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 am

Dunno if it's a bug but there's definitely an issue with the Half-Dragon in the sub-dungeon with the Vampire Chef. The plants are magic immune so the HD can't damage them directly. Knockback damage still works for most of them, but the top row can't be dealt knockback damage into another plant or a destructible wall like the others, so they're unusable.

In total I got one strength syrup and some piety because I was worshipping Binlor...

Postby 232 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm

I just found the Wand of Binding when I was wandering around the Eastern Tundra, but it doesn't appear in the codex. It should appear there, right?

Postby CoolBoy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 am

CoolBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons