|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Burn Viper is a rare monster type that only appears in select dungeons. It blinks to a random tile every time you strike it, which can deny you an easy kill if you haven't reached the place it blinks to.
You can prevent Burn Viper from blinking if you
- knock the enemy into a wall (with PISORF, Bear Mace or any other source of knockback)
- push another enemy into it via PISORF (it will still teleport if you push the Burn Viper into another monster)
- make monster Slowed with WONAFYT, WEYTWUT or The Earthmother's Entanglement boon.
They also don't teleport when you ignite burning stacks by attacking something else, but that fact generally works against you.
You can tell where Burn Vipers teleport to by watching the animation after you hit it, so you might be able to chase it down to finish it off.
How to remove Mana burn:
- Level up
- Drink a Mana Potion or Burn Salve
- Take Glowing Guardian's Cleansing boon
- Equip the Soul Orb.