|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Church is a building that houses the holy men and women of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Priest is available (at a cost of 150). Further upgrades later unlock the Monk and Paladin classes as well as the ability to prepare religions.
- Cost: 150g
- Class: Priest unlocked
- Cost: 1000g
- Class: Monk unlocked
- Altars: Allows you to start preparing altars.
- Monster: Unlocks the ? monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
- Cost: 2000g
- Class: Paladin unlocked
- Additional Altar: Once all the religions are unlocked, spawns a third altar in the dungeon.
- Monster: Unlocks the dragonspawn monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
Like other class buildings the Guild provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
|Priest||Bronze||150g||The Deadites Dive into a dungeon filled with a multitude of Zombies and a Warlock boss.|
|Silver||Stone Sigil||The Evil Zombie|
|Paladin||Bronze||350g||Path of Light|
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.