|This article is in need of content, please consider adding to it.|
The Mage's Tower is a building that houses the magicians of Desktop Dungeons. Initially only the Wizard is available (after a cost of 150 gold to build the building). Further upgrades later unlock the Sorcerer and Bloodmage classes as well as various preparation unlocks.
Level 0 - Tower Foundation
A magical foundation laid down for what could eventually be a Wizards' Tower.
- Description: This piece of the Kingdom has been staked out by a group of mystics for its arcane geographic properties and whatnot. In the proud tradition of wizards everywhere, they haven't actually done anything with it yet.
Cost to upgrade: 150g
Level 1 - Wizard School
Behold, the single storey Wizards' Tower!
- Description: This is a humble magical abode. Its inhabitants regularly complain about the height, as their pointy hats tend to scrape against the ceiling.
- Cost to upgrade: 1000g
- Class: Wizard unlocked
Level 2 - Tower Of Magic
A well-developed 'Towyer of Wizardrie and Arcane Magick Thinges'. It's impressively tall, which is how they like it.
- Description: The mystics of this tower regularly enjoy exploding things in the name of progress -- it's jolly good fun between sessions of serious arcane investigation.
- Cost to upgrade: 2000g
- Class: Sorcerer unlocked
- Flame Magnet: Grabs the BURNDAYRAZ Glyph from the dungeon and puts it in the player's inventory. If no such Glyph exists, a random one is selected.
- Fewer Glyphs: Removes one Glyph from the dungeon, but the conversion values of Glyphs are increased.
- Extra Glyph: Adds one Glyph to the dungeon, but the conversion values of Glyphs are decreased.
- Monster: Unlocks the Goat monster and adds it to your base monster pool.
Level 3 - Sky Tower
This tower isn't just tall, it's LEVITATING. The residents are horrendously smug about it.
- Description: The magnificent sky tower that the wizards call home is -- suitably enough -- quite inaccessible to anyone without the power of flight. This doesn't prevent the occasional hornet from flying in and causing widespread wizardly panic.
Like other class buildings the Guild provides unique class challenges (bronze, silver, and gold) for each class.
|Wizard||Bronze||150g||Magic, Woo! Dive into a dungeon filled with a multitude of Goats and a Gorgon boss.|
|Silver||Mage Plate||Malfunctionarium ?|
|Silver||Blue Bead||Damp Darkness|
- You must beat all 3 golds for the veto slot.